Select Page

Tony was gone for most of last week on a little fishing adventure, so you’d think that I would have lots of posts on creative happenings, but alas…I was content to eat Chinese take-out and watch movies.

I did get the top done to the quilt I am working on.  Next step is to get it loaded on the quilting frame and quilted up.

Tonight I made a quick diaper changing pad.  It is oilcloth (basically plastic) on one side and cotton on the other.  This way if there is an especially nasty diaper we can use the easy to clean plastic side.

Fabrics and ribbon are picked.

Assembly done.  3 layers–oilcloth, cotton batting, cotton fabric.  Ties on the end.

All rolled up!  2 weeks from today is the big day…ahhh!